The Second Eclectic

Technology changes how we relate to God and each other

Operation Christmas Child

Today's good cause came to me from my friends, John and Aleta, at Hungry and Thirsty, former apartment neighbors, in the same apartment with the Red Cross blood drive poster I mentioned yesterday. They were possibly the coolest neighbors ever. They made Jesus' whole "Love your neighbor" thing really easy.

About OCC: "They collect shoe boxes full of toys from people all over the US and send them out to kids in need around the world."

In an interesting connection, I just finished working on the Bible that will accompany each box to its recipient. The Bible is called "The Greatest Gift of All." I just spoke with the product manager within the last hour about finalizing the cover for the printer.