The Second Eclectic

Technology changes how we relate to God and each other

Recommended Reading

A few good articles I read around the Web today.

Relationships in Movies: I've always maintained that the love stories Hollywood feeds us actually diminish the satisfaction we feel in our own relationships, then I wondered if I was just your typical Ecclesiastes Christian, "Everything is meaningless!" cynic about Hollywood. But, then, I'm not exactly a winning example of good relationships either, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. Nonetheless, here's someone who agrees with me. And she's not even a Christian. Bravo!

A Novice Commentary on Leviticus: I've really been enjoying this series from Slate.com: Blogging through the Bible. I appreciate a novice's perspective, and Mr Plotz offers an honest analysis. This entry was especially good.